Welcome to GoArmyEd!


Currently, Top-Up forms are no longer generated by the GoArmyEd system. Soldiers who wish to utilize Top-Up should speak to their VA Certifying Official at their school. Your Montgomery GI Bill-Active Duty (MGIB-AD, Chapter 30, title 10 U.S.C.) and your Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33, title 10 U.S.C.) may be used with your Federal Tuition Assistance (TA) to pay all or part of the remaining expenses as determined by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. You must be eligible for the MGIB or the Post 9/11 GI Bill to use the Top-Up with Federal TA.

Use of Top-Up will impact the amount of benefits you will have available to you once you leave the Service. For more information on how Top-Up works, how to use the benefit, and how to apply for it visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/tuition_assistance.asp.