Welcome to GoArmyEd!

DoD School Complaint

Department of Defense Have a complaint about a school's practices that are contrary to the guidelines in Executive Order (EO) 13607? Tuition Assistance and MyCAA recipients can file a complaint using the new DoD complaint system by selecting the PECS link below.

Postsecondary Education Complaint System