Military Evaluation Information
- Remember that you must have your student agreement completed and approved prior to the completion of 9 semester hours or two terms (which ever comes first).
- The evaluation must take into account your military training (AARTS TRANSCRIPT) & all previously attended schools. Please start requesting your transcripts from all the schools you have attended previously and have them sent to your home college so that the SA can be completed.
Money for College
- Do not wait for your TA Fund to be exhausted before you start looking for additional funds for classes. More than likely if you do this you will have missed most of the deadlines for financial aid and scholarships .
- Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA WEB SITE LINK) may be available; you must fill out the application and meet school deadlines to see if you are eligible. You should always be weary of taking out any loans and should talk to your Army Education Counselor if you decide to do so.
- Scholarships will normally require that you have completed your Federal Financial Aid application. There are many scholarships and websites that are out there. Remember a scholarship should never have a fee associated with it. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of a scholarship application please visit the Ed Center and we will be happy to assist.
- Please click HERE for scholarship links and information for wounded soldiers.