Personal Education.Lifetime Success.
At Bryant & Stratton College, we’re proud to offer service members and their families a flexible, affordable choice for a quality college education. Founded in 1854, Bryant & Stratton College has a long history of providing quality career focused education in a personalized setting that
fits well with military students who can manage their own schedule, but appreciate the
support of an academic advisor who knows you by name not just your ID number.
Our Associate and Bachelor Degree
programs are available online and
at 17 campuses across four states to
serve you wherever you serve our Country:
as active duty, reserve or veteran military
Courses are available mornings, evenings
Bryant & Stratton College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on
Higher Education (MSCHE). The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized
by the US Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunities College (SOC) consortium
- Virginia Beach campus is also a SOCNAV and SOCAD consortium member
- All programs approved for veterans and their family by the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Military Student Support
- 2011 G.I. Jobs ® Military Friendly School ®
- $250 per credit/hr tuition for service members through military scholarships available at our Virginia Beach and Online campuses.
- Post-9/11 GI Bill program
- Active veterans group
- Military friendly admissions and academic staff
- VA-certifying officials available on campus & online
- Free 24/7 Online Tutoring support for all students through SMARTTHINKING
- Credit transferability available (military/college transcript must be provided)
- Financial advice provided by military coordinators to help navigate and submit the appropriate paperwork.
- Tuition refund schedule based on date of official notification to College:
|Through first week of classes
|During second week of classes
|During third week of classes
|During fourth week of classes
|After fourth week of classeses
Complete your Associate Degree in 2 years or less by going full time , consecutively.
Three semesters available per year--January, May and September. Online classes have two
7 1/2 week starts in each 15 week semester:
Spring 2011 Session II
22 JUN 11
08 AUG 11
Fall 2011 Session I
07 SEP 11
24 OCT 11
|Fall 2011 Session II
26 OCT 11
12 DEC 11
|Winter 2012 Session I
11 JAN 12
27 FEB 11
|Winter 2012 Session II
29 FEB 12
16 APR 12
Career Coaching & Lifetime Placement Advisement
Our Career Services Department is there to help guide you through preparing for interviews, polishing your resume and finding the right job after graduation.
With tools like:
- Portfolio Development Day
- Plan for your next steps after graduation with our Career Mapping Tool.
- 10 years after graduating we’re still here to help you with career coaching and job placement assistance.
Enrollment requires an application, copy of transcripts, and placement testing to ensure students are ready for the curriculum.
Graduation requires a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA at the completion of the final class.
Virginia Beach Campus
Military Relations Office
Phone: 757.499.7900 x 122
Phone: 757.499.7900 x 187
Military Relations Office
Phone: 716.677.8800 x 261
Caprice N. Arabia
Phone: 716.677.8800 x 274