Welcome to GoArmyEd

Registered Users Sign In

Create/Activate GoArmyEd Account




About GoArmyEd

GoArmyEd is the virtual gateway for all eligible Active Duty, National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers to request Tuition Assistance (TA) online, anytime, anywhere for classroom and distance learning. It allows Soldiers to manage their education records including college classes, testing, on-duty classes and Army Education Counselor support.

GoArmyEd is also the virtual gateway for Army Civilians to apply for their Civilian education, training, and leader development events.

Learn About GoArmyEd
View GoArmyEd Video

About ACES:

GoArmyEd is the gateway to all Army Continuing Education System (ACES) programs and services.

Learn More About ACES

Department of Defense

About Army Civilian Education and Training:

The Civilian Training and Leader Development Division, part of the Headquarters, Department of the Army G-3/5/7, Training Directorate, is responsible for providing the strategic planning and analysis of initiatives for the Army's Civilian Training and Leader Development programs. HQDA G-3/5/7 championed the integration of Army Civilians with GoArmyEd, making GoArmyEd the official gateway for all Army Civilians to request training applications and Standard Form (SF) 182s for all professional development.

Message Center


loading news...

Future Changes to GoArmyEd

Department of Defense

Checkout the new GoArmyEd mobile app, now available on Android and Apple devices. The app enables you to access information on GoArmyEd, login into your account, and find important points of contact. The GoArmyEd mobile app can be downloaded for Apple users from the App Store and for Android users from the Google Play Store.


Department of Defense

All schools receiving DoD military TA dollars must agree to the Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to maintain eligibility.

DoD MOU Information Sheet

DoD MOU Website

DoD School Complaint

Department of Defense

Have a complaint about a school's practices that are contrary to the guidelines in Executive Order (EO) 13607? Tuition Assistance and MyCAA recipients can file a complaint using the new DoD complaint system by selecting the PECS link below.

Postsecondary Education Complaint System